Old 07-10-2017, 07:33 AM
  # 193 (permalink)  
mandosca

Originally Posted by LuckyBamboo View Post
Count me in. On day 1 (again). I joined the June 2016 class and made it 10 days. That was my longest non-drinking stint in well over 10 years, I would probably shudder even more if I knew the exact number of years. I actually got to the point of feeling semi-decent and threw it all away. This time I know I have to address the anxiety and be prepared for it (still working on how exactly to do that). Deep down I know the depression and anxiety is compounded or caused my alcohol consumption. Last time I never posted, because I felt that I wasn't important, why would anyone care what I have to say? Hopefully I don't make that mistake again. Even if I feel like no one should or could care what I have to say, I have to post and have accountability.
I am also on day one Lucky. I know everyone is different but I have found that each time I quit again, my sober times grow longer and my relapses are shorter. 10 days is awesome! Maybe this time it will be longer, or even forever. You just have to keep trying. :-)

Yes! Keep on posting,. This is the same mistake I make everytime!