View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 12:04 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
got_2loveme
Heather

Not Unique

I did the same thing !! EVERYDAY !! I would think - okay so I'm going to start school, work this job - 3rd shift, I'm going to wein myself off of opiates. . .take care of my daughter . . . etc. . .I would make plans that were so simplistic and the only thing that I ever succeeded in doing was hustling money, coping dop, & getting high. . .I think the only thing that I ever followed through more less then more though - was cleaning my house & organizing my stuff. . .while in the meantime of that - I'd get pre-occupied in my head about elaborate plans for the future & sit & write out this potential plan of action - but it never had any kind of follow up - today though - I can honestly say that - I have a job that GOD made possible for me - cause it doesn't conflict with my schedule at all - I have my daughter back in my custoday, after a horrible custoday battle, and I start school next semester !! I have my daughter in school & dance class - I'm on a bowling league. . .I am the secretary of my area NA Hospitals & Instituations subcomittee - I'm the secretary for my homegroup - & I live up to my comittments - for the most part today !!! I don't just blaently blow off comittments today !! If something that is crucial comes up or if something just happens out of my control then I am honest in those affairs as to why I was unable to live up to my part of that comittment !! Okay well I'm plummeting into - blah, blah, blah, & getting really off track !! so in essence, I can totally relate -