View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 04:58 AM
  # 268 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Confession time - I wasn't looking for congrats on my sober date at all guys - just trying to save some time and avoid having to thank everyone individually from the last thead...

but then everyone congratulated me here cos I mentioned it, so I had to go and thank everyone individually here anyway...

that'll learn me

Much Prayer to you and your husband Kris

special thoughts to you too SFL - I can't imagine how hard it must be to deal with food addiction. Maybe there's a group out there that can help you with that specific issue?

Hugs to you too Bandi, Jo and anyone else being pestered by a pesky AV

Hope you feel better soon too Leigh

congrats to all who are celebrating milestones today and all who have recommitted to their recovery today

D
Thank you D. I will figure this out soon enough. I've got a new book and workbook coming. Going to have to do some digging in my soul. Part of me is looking forward to the work and the other part wants to run away.

I went to OA years ago but because I am not overweight I felt like I was not taken seriously. I also had an awful sponsor. So it left a bad taste in my mouth. Once I find a new therapist I will work on the food issues. They are no different than the booze issues really. Gotta figure out what void I am trying to fill.

Lots of love to you my friend. Thank you for everything you do.