View Single Post
Old 07-05-2017, 01:04 PM
  # 93 (permalink)  
Kris47

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan View Post
Some days I feel like a big fat fraud. I mean what gives me the right to give anyone advice? The one and only thing I have managed to do is not drink alcohol for 77 days. Don't get me wrong that's amazing for me and I am happy and proud about it. But my brain is exactly the same. Except now it's sugar it's caffeine it's nicotine it's TV it's social media...... I could go on. Mood swings, anger, fear, lethargy...... all run rampant at times. It's like instead of just an AV my little voice wants to sabotage any progress I make in terms of my self esteem. Maybe it is just an AV trying other tactics to bring me back "see nothing is better yet plus you're moody and getting fatter by the day so might as well drink" I dont really know whats going on in my crazy mixed up head. All I do know is that I have a long way to go and I'm going to try my best
Take care all and hugs to anyone suffering. We are doing an amazing thing ❤❤❤
Ah Dear one. It's not a drinking problem. It's a me problem. I found I not only had to quit drinking, I had to change everything. It's slow to go but you'll find your authentic self. Believe it!