View Single Post
Old 07-04-2017, 05:27 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
JustSofie

I do the same thing. Just woke up this afternoon after a night of drinking with some friends, and luckily I didn't tell them any lies. I still had some reason at that point. Then there was this handsome guy at the bar, and I took him to my place, and we kissed and talked a lot, and at some point he started crying cause he never had a one-night stand (he is 19, i am 24), and he started telling me about how his dad died as a child and that his dad would be ashamed of him having sex without knowing me, and that he miss having a dad. and STUPID as i am, i wanted to connect with him in this state, so i told him that my last boyfriend died in an accident, and i knew how hard it was. Sure, i did break a long term relationship cause of a depression i suffered, but he didn't DIE. We both cried, and it was beautiful and we were so nice and gentle to eachother. but sh*t i lied about DEATH. i have def reached a low point, i think about telling him i lied now. but he will think i am a terrible person, which i am not, but the lie def was beyond terrible. i do think it is selfish to tell him and ruin his trust in me (and maybe others too) just to relieve my guilt. i feel soo bad.
This is not the first time i lied. i lied about drug abuse, sugardating, musical skills, language skills, gymnastic skills etc.
Probably should stop drinking, when i am sober this never happen.