Old 07-03-2017, 02:29 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Guyfromthenorth

Currently it's 14 minutes past midnight where I live, so theoretically, it's the beginning of 8th day for me .

I got to admit things are allready improveing , might be my young age- only 25 but I finally can sleep. I sleep alot now, easly 10+ hours a night. Which I've heard is a good sign because most of the healing happens when we're a sleep. But it's a good kind of sleep, I wake up refreshed.

The "cloud", that out of the world sensation during last week started to fade today. I finally felt like I'm back to my old "innocent" self, when I didn't drink like 5 years ago. It sure feels good. My face is starting to get back to normal, I dont feel ashamed looking into the mirror anymore, no more anxiety and self respect is coming back. Accually getting some female attention walking along the street which is nice , maybe I got it beforer too, I was just so ashamed of my self and did not notice, because I only looked down.

I hope it only gets better from here, so far, so good.

Went to the gym today, planning on going tomorrow too. First thing in the morning .

Whish you all a good night or day! I'm going to sleep. Thank you for your support!