Old 07-02-2017, 08:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
aliciagr

Things are Going well, but I saw a possible red flag with my husband yesterday

Things have been going well with my pregnancy. The last set of blood work was positive, and next week I go in for another ultrasound.

I have been in a good frame of mind. Practicing relaxation techniques, slowly working through my feelings regarding the overall situation I have found myself in. Thinking a lot about all the positives in my life, and focusing on healthy.

Things have also been good with my husband. He seems to be doing really well, and we have been talking everyday, and spending time together. Things are going well for him with my family also.

Yesterday I saw my first red flag. I saw something that made me question his sobriety. In the back yard at my brothers house where he is currently staying.. I found an empty ball point pen cylinder.

Time will reveal more. I didnt question him about it. I was alone when I found it. went into my brothers house, got a baggie and put it inside. I showed it to my brother later. Asked him if he had seen any signs of use and he said no, but said he would pay more attention. He asked if he should say anything to him, and I suggested no, not at this point. It could be nothing but a broken pen, could be a slip that he has to deal with and I know he has the resources, could be a relapse and if it is then it will come with more signs and symptoms.

Im not changing anything that Im doing. Not going to break off contact with him. He will be over for a cookout here are my parents house in a couple of hours. We actually have an appointment end of week to begin the Christian Marriage counseling that my parents suggested. Im looking forward to it.

Whats really good on my end of things is that I took in the info, processed it, and Im ok. I hesitated to even post, but in a way along with my personal journaling.. this site has been another outlet for me to put things out there, keep accountability with the truth, the facts, and my decisions.