View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 06:18 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Conquest

Good morning everyone! (Please hold as I add Choco Tacos to my grocery list.)

Suze, I'm so glad you're getting some relief from asthma and allergies. And the humidity keeps us looking young, don't forget! I certainly cannot say that I've ever gotten use to it. It feels like we could swim in the air here today. But again, small price to pay for beautiful skin.

Ooh, I'll bet Briar and Mark are feeling the burn today after all that trimming and climbing yesterday! There's nothing better than a long soak in Epsom salts for that. Throw a Klondike bar or Choco Taco into the mix and BOOM! You're healed!

Arbor and Phoebe, You're both rocking the parenting gig! Surviving terrible two tantrums and sleepovers with more than one friend should earn you both an award for patience. They are both equally terrifying to me. Way to make it through!

We haven't made big plans for the fourth this year, just grilling at home with neighbor friends. Living by the lake, we saw lots of people shooting fireworks last night and can expect more for the next couple of days. The pup isn't a fan, so we enjoy watching others. And all this Icecream talk makes me think we need to break out the Icecream maker... Nothing better!