Ann
Nature Girl

You mustn't attempt to will anything.
You need only be willing.

There is a rhythm to the universe.
When we are able to get quiet enough,
we experience how we are a part of that
perfect rhythm.
Hardlessons, I think this part may help you most. When my life is topsy turvy, as it has been many times, I find that if I can just get quiet, relax my mind (nature helps me with all of this) and ask the universe, and for me God, to just guide me to what I need....and then let go of the urgency for an answer...the answer will come. Clearly and right on time, the answer will appear and my boggled mind will know it is right. Sometimes it is "give it up, girl" and sometimes "keep going, you're doing okay". Quietude helps me hear the answers when they come.

Nef, we've both been on this path for a while and I love that opportunities await you. You have been patient and worked hard, may life reward you with blessings beyond your belief.

Twofish, I think we never gave up on you because we have been where you are, we know your pain and we know how hard it is to let go. Lordy, nobody had their heels dug in deeper than I did when I was dragged, kicking and screaming to recovery. Okay, so maybe that's a little dramatic, but I wasn't an easy candidate and hung on for so long....until I realized I wasn't hanging on to anything valid, it was an illusion and hang on or let go, my life wasn't going to change unless I changed it. You have come a long way, it's been a privilege to walk with you. And I see many cheesecakes on the path ahead that we can stop and share when the path gets tiresome.

Ilovemysonjj, you bet it's a strong statement but the clear truth is that any one of us gets the chance to change paths and set our sails for new ways any day we choose. Our happiness is in our own hands and we alone hold the key. It is an illusion to believe that how we are depends on how anyone else is.

I am so glad you all found something in this reading. It is by reading inspirational and motivational writings that I found a lot of my own strength and courage. Somebody said "I could do it" and I chose to believe it.