View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 07:50 PM
  # 467 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

So long as we all keep posting..

Had good news. The unit where I live- is about a 10 minute walk from the city centre. Close to everything I have established support networks with- plus the art-g. Stage 2 of this recovery program (there is pre-stage 1- to weed out the unhelpable or do not wantable, stage one _ me, now) has 4 different locales for housing. Same gig- but independent. No staff, free wifi Quitre sought after. I am moving there. I asked my counsellor was this locale because he did some things?',. He then began to waffle Oon about a multi-d approach and everyone deciding, so I cut him off and gave him the yes or no choice. The answer being yes. or supplemented bills. I am moving to the next stage, 2 doors down- same locale. Meaning I do not have to pay anyone to move me- I will do that. I will be there 6-12 months. So the first time in nearly 2 years and 6 moves- I will know where I will be at Xmas. (yay). He also read me his report on me- very detailed- him mentioning stuff going back 30 years. So detailed- very detailed and shows how seriously this program is taken. This report goes to the CEO, who then meets with me and counsellor next week. All good- very formal. So I am nearly happy.