View Single Post
Old 06-26-2017, 03:17 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Having a little resentment today that I have to deal with.

My husband hates smoking. We've been together for 18 years. I only smoked out on the porch. Years back I tried the ecig when it first came out. I was still smoking 4 real cigarettes per day. This time, I had a bad cold and hurt my ribs trying to still smoke while hacking so that was it, done. Bought an ecig, low nicotine, and haven't had a real cigarette three weeks today.

We watch our dvrd shows with dinner, there's usually two 30 minute shows. I used to go out on the porch after the first one was over to smoke. Since this is only an ecig I will smoke it right there in my chair. I don't blow the vape over towards him and, it's not a vape machine where the vapor billows all around me. It's very little and it dissipates almost immediately.

I had to go somewhere yesterday and when I got home I went into the living room to sit. He speaks up and says "You know, I looked up what it says about second hand vape smoke. This was all he said. I asked what he found out and he said there wasn't enough data to say if it was harmful. Then he goes on to say "You know, they say it's not good for you either".

For the love of whoever, I smoked for 36 years, finally got rid of the stinky things, am feeling better, can taste things and smell things now and he's going to bit&% about my ecig?

Again, this is a little stick ecig. It's not one of those billowing vape machines.

I don't plan on using this forever but I think it's a helluva lot better than what I smelled like before coming in from the porch.

Sometimes you just can't win.