Old 06-19-2017, 05:14 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Newlife17

I think my AH knows he's lying and goes great lengths to try and keep the truth from me, even if it means that he stays away and out of our (my and our child's) presence for days at a time in a few instances. And he's in denial to himself and thinks he's fooling everyone. It's so hurtful the the way he has lied to my face swearing up and down that he's telling the truth and doesn't Care if I believe him, twisting it to mean that I have trust issues and that I'll never believe him
No matter what he does. It's quite sick, in my opinion. I'm at the point that I am starting to not care why he lies. It's his addiction... yes I know, I get it. But I can only live with the lying and manipulating so
Long until I just don't give a crap about why. I just know he lies. And who knows what else he's lied about. He's lied about going to work when he stayed home to drink, he lies about where he goes and what he's doing. He's lied about money. He's lied to his family about me to pit them against me. Deliberately.