Old 06-17-2017, 04:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ozm8ey

If i quit for good will these things happen?

1) Will my teeth get nice and bright white?

2) Will my face look better, like less baggy sorta eyes?

3) will I be more hydrated when exercising? at the moment when i do karate I get dehydrated really quick. i used to be a smoker and i quit which helped a lot but i still get too dehydrated and sometimes you can't just go off and get a drink of water, only when they say you can

4) I have anxiety disorder and a little psychosis, will quitting ease it? I take medication and my doctor says while on olanzapine I shouldn't be drinking anyway

5) I had an ankle open reduction operation about 2 years ago and sometimes it still hurts. will it hurt less if i quit for good or will that be permanent?

6) A while ago I was getting sharp stabbing pains to my chest. it was so sharp it felt like a heart attack. i got checked out and everything from x-ray, ecg, blood test, etc and they said it was my rib muscles. they had a name for it but i forgot what is was called. could alcohol be the cause of that and will it just stop if i quit for good?

At the moment I keep screwing up quitting mainly because I keep trying to go back to moderate drinking, like on weekends, going out to restaurants, someones house, etc but when that happens it screws my sleeping pattern then i start drinking because I can't sleep at night time so there is nothing better to do other than drinking.. I'm 26 years old and have been a heavy semi - heavy drinker for about 3 years, ever since i had my operation and wasn't able to walk or do anything really.