View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 01:11 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
BFT

@Anvilheadll Good question...I don't know but it must be about his 6th month if I remember properly.

Hehe :-) nono, I still have my job and actually my job is much better if he does not drink. As I said, we are professionally involved and the situation is a bit tricky as we are both in positions of power over each other but at the same time we do not depend on each other. Sorry if this is complicated and I can PM anybody who would like to know the exact situation. It is not a secret (everybody knows who knows the two of us) but I just do not want it to be hoovering around on a public board.

Part of my job is counseling (not just him, also others) and I get all kinds of calls at nearly any time of the day of people freaking out over something. Usually I can handle the problem within minutes and calm people down so that they can go to bed and calmly sleep over their problems knowing that they have somebody helping them just in case.

@tomsteve Thank you for sharing your experience and your feelings

"my personal experience with relapse it that i had one, but i didnt drink.
relapse ends with a drink and starts way before a drink is taken."

Thank you for this. This is true and shows how deep it go! Very good information to know.