View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017, 06:19 PM
  # 364 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by joandmelandhan View Post
Good evening everyone. Had a pretty good day. Got my tax return finished and went to a lunch time yoga class. For me that was great on my day off. Although I had a snooze when I got back but I needed it so I'm not beating myself up about it.
Worrying thing is that my mind has been wandering to drink thoughts tonight. I've not had many so far this time and normally 5 minutes and it's over but not tonight. I'm home alone all night and the thought of "just one night off" has been raging. I even pictured going to the shop. So I'm sharing here and recommitting to my 24. Seeing Bobbie's coin is giving me a focus right now. I keep looking at it. It seems so far away for me......like a dream. On Monday I will reach 2 months of sobriety and I truly dont want to throw that away. So I'm going to drink herbal tea and read recovery material. Honestly I've thought about why it has reared its ugly head and I think I'm a little bored..... not hungry, not angry, lonely? maybe a little, not too tired.
Okay that's off my chest and I'm very grateful to have all of you guys again in my little moment of need.
Hugs to anyone who needs one. Jojo ❤❤❤
I don't think the why is important....it isn't for me, anyway.

It's part of this...why we are here instead of just putting down the glass and moving on with our lives. This thing is in my brain...wanting to rule me no matter how far along the sober road I get. It sneaks in, says ha! Thought you'd forgotten about me hey? Well, here I am. No reason. Just because I can....

Love you jo. Onward together honey.