Thread: AH yellow eyes
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2017, 08:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
heyou

AH yellow eyes

Hey guys new here and I guess just looking for someone to talk to. Been married 10 years - AH drank when we got married but only occasionally (now starting to wonder if he just hid it well). But it increased to a 6 pack a night and now to 12-15 a night best I can tell. He can't keep a job - only does odd jobs here and there to afford his beer - has started drinking and driving and drinking within a few hours of getting up(he drinks all night and sleeps all day). Has gotten much worse over the last 3 months or so - eyes have been yellow on and off for about 2 weeks now. He lies about the amount he drinks and gets angry and violent when I try to talk about it. I've pretty much hit my bottom - trying to get things in order to move out. I'm just terrified he'll harm himself or drink himself to death if I leave. But I can't do this anymore - I'm responsible for everything on my own and I'm exhausted....

Advise - anyone else been here? I just found this forum so going to go through and read as much as I can. Just really need someone who has been through this.....