View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 08:52 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SoberSupporter

Here we go again...

Need some advice... I got on this website about four years ago when I found out that my fiancé was addicted to OxyContin. I got great advice from this forum, and of course didn't listen to it. I got married and now have a one-year-old daughter. My husband has a good job and is a good father . We went to counseling for a while after I found out and he started taking Suboxone. I was hoping he could get off of it by now but he hasnt, even though his doctor has moved away. I found out he's been buying them from other people. Also found out that he is getting Adderall from others. We've had numerous fights about this, but this past weekend something new occurred. He was left to take care my daughter while I went on a bachelorette beach trip with my sister. I went through his phone when I came back and found out that he had bought Xanax from an old friend and took it at night while he was supposed to be taking care of my daughter. He says he is sorry he lied to me but he doesn't think a Xanax and Adderall are a big deal. I disagree and kicked him out. Now what? I really have no clue.