Old 06-14-2017, 03:15 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Originally Posted by DeathBox View Post
Vaping is awesome, until you want to quit vaping. I quit smoking 3 years ago and sometimes I feel like I never really quit it at all.

Will be joining in on this thread / the next thread by tomorrow, most likely. Time to kick that habit, too.
I hear you DeathBox, that's why I'm trying to only use the ecig when I'm absolutely climbing the walls. Sometimes I don't even use it then. My coworker, who quit 30 days prior to me, went out and bought the whole vaping apparatus. She looked up where all the local vaping stores are for me but I'm not going. At least with vaping you're not getting the ton of chemicals they put into cigarettes now. Still, if you're using the same level of nicotine then you're just trading the delivery device for the same thing. My goal is to be free and clear of all of this. For now I'm grateful to have something as a substitute. You have to know me to understand but I didn't think I was ever going to quit smoking. I was almost resigned to the fact that it was going to be what caused my death. So, during this phase of the process I'm thankful to have the ecig. I only buy the disposable ones.

Glad you'll be here!