View Single Post
Old 06-11-2017, 12:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
AngieMay

Sleepless nights feeling hopeless.

My boyfriend of 2 years whom i live with experoenced a passing of a grandparent whom has raised him. He is 23 and i am 21. When we first met i was aware he enjoyed occasionally drinking and had experimented with drugs. After the passing, he has gone to binging cocaine for nights on end. Ive tried to offer support and couseling in which he agrees to but never follow through.
He spends all the money he earns on coke aswell as lying and hiding the drug use from me. Ive gone from a caring girlfriend to someone who has to manage his social medias and bank so prevent the use. He claims im controlling but as soon and he is given those things back he almost immediately goes to get high.

He is influenced by his friends who live this lifestyle as well. Its been countless night of him dissapearing not getting ahold of me for days on end. Then coming back apologizing just for the cycle to begin again. I feel hopeless. Tired and worthless. No answer to calls ot texts just to see hes okay. I dont understand how he goes from loving me one day then when he binges he pretends i dont exist. He blames his addiction of grief yet hes been doing it before the passing.
Just needing some help i am desperate

Thanks.