Old 06-09-2017, 08:15 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Context- welcome. Courageous move to post. I joined here for support as I really had nothing else for a while. Great support- I would suggest you join the 'Class of June 2017' thread in newcomer's. I joined the C/O March '16 and still use it daily- and have friends now. It is my 'home group'. I think seeing a doctor is a very good idea- AND BE COMPLETELY HONEST. Even if you go to another town. Support groups- even if you can only go once a week/fortnight- face to face contact is so important. I used to even go to after church cup of tea morning with 9000 year olds. It helped. Support and empathy to you. You are self aware at a yo8ung age- USE THAT!!!! Do not look back on this post in 5 years with no progress. Small steps- do something different. Go to the library, check out the community centre. Read the noticeboard outside the shops. Join a walking group, a book group....WHATEVER. I do art and writing now. Like you- I isolate but am slowly coming out of my shell. There is also the 24 hour check-in site, the Whiner's anonymous site (for whinging)- look around. This place is great for learning, sharing, supporting, growing and stuff.