View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 12:23 PM
  # 110 (permalink)  
venuscat

Originally Posted by Seren View Post
Hello Nick,
I realize coming from the F&F side I'm just whistlin' in the wind here...but I hope you will consider reaching out for all the help you can get. Medical, counseling, SR, and really dig in. You deserve a joyous and peace-filled life...often, that takes extra work.

Suze, good morning! Breathe, sip your tea or coffee, exhale. One moment, one breath at a time.
I shouldn't speak for Nick, but I am going to.

He is absolutely getting all of the help he needs, and he is absolutely being incredible to me. I have pushed him pretty hard in the last week or so....I kind of lost my mind. The stress of all of this has made me really ill and unable to cope. He is looking after both of us, and I am slowly coming back to me. Slowly. Because it is really hard to battle the world while we try to heal.....and that is all my fault.

I told people what happened and they judged me for wanting to make this work again....well, I'm sorry about that. I have lost friends over this. And it hurts. But ultimately that is the choice I make here....and I do.

This is an amazing man who fell down. He was sick and frightened and made a terrible choice. And we both got very badly hurt.

I don't know what love means to different people, but I do know what it means to me. I am willing to walk through the fire and across the broken glass for Nick, and he is not only willing to do the same, he is willing to carry me.

I feel that I have lost my place in this community now....I feel the pain of people judging me. Gosh that hurts. But it is what it is.

Seren ~ you are kind and caring and compassionate.
Thank you. ♥