Thread: loosing my mind
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2017, 08:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SmallTownNobody

Unhappy loosing my mind

I have always been my sister's protector and biggest fan, how did I not see she was abusing drugs. I have failed her. How did I not see all the signs? What the hell was she thinking? How do I help her? How do I protect my niece from her parents? How do I trust my sister? How do I not kill my brother in law? How do I maintain my sanity? I'm addicted to stalking her I do believe. Since I found out my baby sister has been using Heroin snorting and shooting I have lost my mind. I cant sleep, I can't eat, I ride past her house at least 5 times a day, I chase her out of drug houses when I find her at one! She is beautiful and smart and talented she had the world at her fingertips. She has the worlds most beautiful daughter who is so happy and full of life how could she risk her life by doing that at home with her child how could she risk loosing her. She said she was gonna get clean by going to a doctor talking for a few min get a prescription for Zubsolv and she would be fine to have her daughter back. The problem is her and her husband were using in front of their daughter MY NIECE and I dont trust either of them to not be abusing even with the zubsolv prescription, I dont have legal rights to take her from them but neither of them wanted to fight me the night I took her because they were strung out and now from fear of what people will say they want her back. Social Services is a joke because they will only investigate but not let me keep her if they pass unmonitored urine drug screens which both of them have bragged about knowing how to pass them. Also if my sister is actually trying to get clean and I go through taking her to court and win I could send her back to using if she actually stopped. I love my sister I want to help her I dont know how to I cant trust anything her or her friends say Idk what to do!!!