Old 06-07-2017, 03:09 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Seren
Forum Leader

Deelilah, Oh my word what a nightmare!! You have every right to be the most angry you have ever been about anything You have experienced the most intimate form of betrayal possible! I really can only just begin to imagine how angry you are. Please don't let that anger lead you to do something rash that might get *you* in trouble with the law!

I do agree with the others who suggest channeling that anger into activity. First, I might, as CO suggested, copy the pages of "The Adventures of Mr. Happy Pants" for future reference--and to remind you of the details of his adventures in case you begin to feel nostalgic later on.

Then I would likely pack up his belongings and tell him to come and get them between the hours of x and y. As also suggested, having someone else there might be a very good idea. If not, then maybe you can leave them with some other family member?

I encourage you to change the locks, too, in case he still has a key.

Please post and vent here as much as you need...many times a day! It helps to get it all out (says someone whose ex-husband was unfaithful, too).