Old 06-07-2017, 08:07 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
CanadianRose

Originally Posted by Sephra View Post
If you had KNOWN he was going to treat you this way, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have jumped feet first.
NOBODY deserves what you got.
You know, it's okay to protect yourself and feel the way you feel right now. You WERE hit upside the back of the head. Its going to take sometime to find your footing. Especially when new information (that you don't really want) keeps smacking you.
Dogs are better anyway. You can train em easier and I'd take barking over bs and lies anyday.
Here's what I learned.... Listen to YOURSELF, not what society tells you. (I thought I was "supposed" to be dating again far sooner than what was right for ME.) It ok to hurt when you've been smacked a good one. You CANT know what people will do or what flaws they can carry until they show you. Its what you do after that that matters. And you are your OWN BEST FRIEND. Trust yourself. You can see yourself through this. It WILL get better. It just takes time. How much time? more time. Keep talking about it, it will help you get your head around it.
I should have left the first time he came home high on crack. I should have listened to everyone here. I know I'm not stupid, but I feel so stupid. I feel like a complete fool. What must he have thought watching me cry over him? That I was an idiot. No respect for me at all.