Old 06-07-2017, 06:33 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CanadianRose

Got drugs from and slept with prostitutes

I can't feel. I can't. I know it was a violation, but I read his journal while he went to work just now.

Why did I let him touch me? I don't want him to ever touch me again.

I'm just shaking.

I am not married to a nice guy.

How did I miss this? I feel so stupid. So stupid. So dumb. I knew my gut was telling me something. It's always right.

I will never be able to move past this. My marriage is done. This man never really loved me. How could I have ever ever ever allowed myself to be with someone like this? Oh my god. Oh my god I thought crack was bad enough. Oh my god. I haven't even been a small part of any consideration at all. I didn't even exist. How can he bear to even look at me after doing that? I wasn't even an afterthought. I didn't even count. All that DUMBASS CRYING I was doing over someone who was out ******* prostitutes? Putting my health at risk? SOCIOPATH.

I can't even feel right now. I can't cry. This is going to be bad when it hits me. But you know what, that moment when you're done? I'm done.

I want to go sleep with about a thousand men right now. A thousand. Orgies of men way more well hung than he is. In front of his face.