View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 04:11 PM
  # 344 (permalink)  
sugarangel

Hey guys....

Thank you so much for the posts!! It was really nice of you to check up on me. It really means a lot. And, I loved the song, Tea. I downloaded it.

I'm doing okay. Had the surgery Thursday afternoon. We decided to combine the two surgeries I was supposed to have into one longer one. The bad news is they had to do a lot of stuff, and so I have been in a lot of pain. I haven't left my house or pretty much gotten out of bed until today. I've had a headache for 4 damn days. It finally eased up last night, so I crawled out from under my rock today to go to the store for necessities. The good news is I don't have to have anymore work done. Just some cosmetic stuff left to do. So, I am glad I decided to do it all at once. No sense dragging it out. Now it's done, and I can move on with my life. Also means no more reasons for pain pills. Tell you what though.....I can't wait for everything to heal up!! First thing I am going to do is eat a salad the size of my head. And nachos. Oh man, I miss nachos!!
Anyways....I picked up some fresh fruits and veggies at the farmer's market by my house today. I busted out my blender and my juicer. I figure if I can't chew my fruits and veg right now, I'll drink them!! And the strawberries smelled so good I couldn't resist. I am trying to make new healthy habits. Like all of you have been saying. To change stuff and rewire my brain. So, I got some healthy food, and I am going to start making a list every night before bed to put on my fridge for morning of the things I want to accomplish that day. Start with a few small things and work my way up. I also want to start exercising again as soon as they say I can jump around!! Might start with yoga.
Well, I guess that's all for now. I will write more later now that I am feeling better. The last few days have been kinda rough.
I hope everyone is doing really well and having a stellar day!!
Love you guys.