View Single Post
Old 06-05-2017, 08:41 AM
  # 267 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by SnoozyQ View Post
Hi everyone.

Crois, I'm sorry for your distress re your first real argument with your partner,
The first one is by far the most upsetting as it breaks all our illusions of the perfect relationship.
When in fact , this is a real relationship. Try not to question it too much in your head. It only hurts so much because you really love him. We are always hurt more by the ones we love.

Add to the fact he has a child that has to fit into the dynamics of your relationship. It's bound to be fraught with challenges.

I know this was the hardest part when I started seeing Shaun, when they are not your own children it's different. But it's workable.

I agree with what Gilmer said. He was probably hurting too.

It's hard to know just what to do and how to react .

You just need to address it and hopefully you will both be on the same page.im positive you will get past this and move on. Try not to dwell.

Let us know how you go lovely xxx

Ladybug , I'm thinking of you honey

Suze I hope you're feeling better too love xxx

Thinking of all my beautiful Julyers..... newbies & oldies xxxx

Haven't been too well over the weekend & couldn't go to work Sat. Was very nauseous & dizzy.
I think I just got a bit run down. I'm feeling much better today but I'm taking it easy and spending the day in bed.

We still don't have a definitive answer re Shaun's cancer.

We had apts every day last week with so many tests .
He is booked in to have a mediastinoscopy on 13 th he will be in hospital a couple of days as they have to make an incision in his throat to get to his chest and take a biopsy of his lung .

It's getting quite exhausting but what can ya do ?
(((((sweet Snooz))))).

Feel better, dear one.

Prayers continue.