View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 02:45 AM
  # 253 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Good morning all! I hope everyone is well and having a peaceful weekend. Hugs and prayers for anyone suffering or caring for loved ones ❤❤❤

I would love another 24 hours of freedom from alcohol. Nasty poison causing me worry even when I'm not drinking the damned stuff. Bf drank a hell of a lot on holiday (last 3 days really) and the last day he flaked out on the bed so me and the girls had to do all the packing. It was something I really hoped wouldn't happen but it did. He isn't alcoholic I'm sure and has been totally abstinent with me for the last 6 weeks so I'm putting it down to a holiday blow out. I'm not happy about it at all and if my sobriety is affected I will deal with it straight away. I mentioned it to him once and he got defensive so I left it and let him get on with it and carried on doing fun stuff with the girls. They knew of course but I didn't want to cause a big scene. Right or wrong I don't know really. I do know that it was uncomfortable to say the least and not something I'll accept as normal for us going forward but for now status quo is the easiest option and it keeps me safe so that's what I've "decided" (or a big dose of avoidance who knows?).
Sorry for the little offload I know it's nothing compared to what a lot of you guys are going through but I trust you all and had to mention it as it may affect my sobriety if I am not careful and I REALLY don't want that to happen.
Lots of love. Jojo ❤❤❤