View Single Post
Old 05-25-2017, 07:29 PM
  # 410 (permalink)  
Leshar

Hi all,

Mags, I hope you will feel better soon.
Suze, don't be too disheartened. It's only natural to have days of doubting after the enormous changes you've gone through in a short time.
Bob, that's good news about your wife.
Lulu,mom so pleased that you are staying the course.

Well, I lost it this evening with my friend. We had dinner before going to a play. She brought up how she was going to spend time with her lover this weekend. I told her I didn't want to hear about it. It was tense. She pressed me, and I got a bit irritable, but managed to keep my cool. The play was good.
Then on the way to our cars, she brought up the affair again, and I just snapped "don't talk about it anymore!", then said I had to go, and rushed off to my car without saying goodbye. I've never behaved like this with her.
I wrote a short email of apology when I got home, but reiterated that I will not be drawn on that matter and for her to respect this. It's horrible, I hate that she's doing this. I see no point in even meeting with her any more. She is so selling herself short. She can rationalize all she wants, but not to me. I've had it.
I'm super irritable, I hate it. I think having no focus atm doesn't help. And I hate drinkers. Noisy drinkers at play, you can drink in this theatre, so rude imo.