Old 05-25-2017, 11:43 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Dontreallycare

Originally Posted by Mapper View Post
Well he took yesterday off. I get home at 5PM and I can tell he's already well on his way to being drunk. Slurring his words a bit, being really loud. He even told me "Just to warn you, I've had a bit to drink. I didn't start until about 3PM though." So in 2 hours you are already sounding like this??
Then he's making tacos and he asks what I want with it and I say beans and rice. He gets out the beans and rice and starts cooking them, goes back to his computer to sit and play and I come in the room and he goes "What do you want with the tacos"? Ummm...beans and rice, like the ones you just got out and started cooking 5 minutes ago". He goes "Oh yeah that's right". You can't tell me he wasn't super drunk to say that. I couldn't wait for the night to end.
I swear you have been in my house. STBXAH is constantly forgetting things within minutes of discussing them. He also loses all sense of timing when he cooks which makes me very nervous, not to mention requiring me to either eat overcooked food or take over the responsibility.