Thread: Hi everyone...
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2017, 06:00 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
KittenMittens

Originally Posted by Steely View Post
What are you withdrawing from Kitten?
I'm withdrawing from heroin. No fun at all lol.

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

I had a terrible day today. It seemed like all my drug buddies and connects came out of the woodwork today. I got so frustrated with people wanting rides and wanting to borrow my phone and all kinds of crap I felt myself snap inside...if that makes any sense lol.

I watched another friend go off to detox today and he was so ****** up and it just really got to me. I don't want to live like this anymore. I'm exhausted and just over it.

I did a mass blocking of people on my phone and Facebook (which I've done before and that didn't stop me, but I digress), and told my using friends that I'm trying to quit and to please not contact me about anything drug related.

I'm just fed up. And I'm rambling, sorry. I feel like I can't put coherent thoughts together I'm so frustrated with myself and the situation I've gotten myself into yet again.

I just got off the phone with my sponsor and im working on a new recovery plan right now and hopefully this time I'll stick to it. Nothing changes if nothing changes.

Sorry for this long winded rant.