View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 09:06 AM
  # 203 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by LuLu13 View Post
Thank you, Leshar. I think we have a lot in common. Next weekend is a 3 day weekend here and I am dreading it. I will talk to no one except the dogs. As much as I hate my job at least it gets me out of the house.

Today was just horrible. My commute is 24 miles but all highway. Without traffic I could make it in 25 minutes but, of course, there is always traffic. It was cold, rainy and dreary today. Work was stressful, I sat on my glasses and broke them (don't laugh), and the commute home took an hour and ten minutes. I cried most of the way home. Once home I opened my bedroom door to let the dogs out and was greeted by a horrific smell. One of my dogs had an "accident." Mind you the dog is a Newfoundland who weighs 160 pounds so it is like cleaning up elephant poop. Can't blame her, I had been gone for 10 and a half hours, sigh. I know she tried as she is always very good about house training.

I hope things get better because right now I really don't see the point other than I feel much better physically.
((((dear LuLu)))).

I do believe that things will get better; we are here for you.

Lifting prayers for you.