View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 07:14 AM
  # 129 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Originally Posted by RedBerryJuniper View Post
Good Morning!

My favorite day/time combination: Saturday Morning! It is very stormy, so I have a lovely indoor day ahead. Going to cook, find a Netflix, and perhaps get ambitious and do some trim painting. I feel good, actually alive again this morning after a great sleep last night.

Like you, Jo, I used to spend it all in bed! I used to waste the majority of the weekends due to alcohol--and would feel so incredibly down and sick by Sunday night . I feel so blessed to have left that life behind. Thank you, God.

Pinky, congratulations on your 12 days.

LMOS: I am so sorry to hear about the Cat! I have a clingy one that gets underfoot and I am afraid the same thing will happen with her. I hope that all will be well at the vets.

JSM you are sounding good. Wishing you a peaceful Saturday.

Good Saturday Mr. Neo.

That is wonderful about your vacation , Jo. Spain is in the top two of my desired holiday destinations! Do you go every year? I have a trip coming up in July to San Diego. Last time I went I was drinking, so I am starting to think about sober activities.

Hi Suze and sober Leigh

Where is Mr. P.J. I would like a joke, sir, if you would please.

Kris, I hope you feel better, dear friend. Oh, did I hear you say you were baking that pink cake next weekend? Wow! These cake images you are posting are amazing, thank you! Every day, I see the cake and think: "that's the most wonderful cake I have ever seen!" And each day, it's a different cake. How could that be? Because the most wonderful cake is the one that's right in front of you

So, what shall I cook today? I am not a baker; luckily, our lovely Kris is here.

Have a fine sober day.

Love,

Red
Red you sound so much brighter today! Any joy with the clothes shopping? Nice to treat yourself for a change xxx
This is our first overseas holiday in a few years......lots of sun sea and swimming! Take care and enjoy your weekend ❤❤❤
Hi to everyone else hope your Saturday is going well