View Single Post
Old 05-20-2017, 12:56 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
joandmelandhan

Good morning all! I'd love another 24 please. Went out for a lovely meal with bf last night. Girls were at their dad's as they normally are on a Friday. It used to be a guaranteed big drinking night and half of Saturday in bed. So great to have broken that pattern. I can wake up today fresh and free!
Don't think I've mentioned yet that we are all going to Spain for a week on Friday 26th. I'm hoping to still have internet but if I go quiet at least you will know why. It's an all inclusive holiday so that means free food and drink 24/7. I have no worries that I will drink alcohol (but plan to have a close eye on my sobriety whilst I am there). This holiday is a big deal for us my girls have never been on an aeroplane before so the are both excited and so am I (although a bit nervous too I hope I've remembered everything!). Anyway just letting you all know as it will be a big test for me I can't deny that.
I hope everyone is well and my thoughts are with anyone struggling or ill or caring for loved ones ❤❤❤