Thread: S##t I blew it
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2017, 10:21 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Lastchancesaloo

Originally Posted by someday147 View Post
Don't beat yourself up lastchance as others have said it's good to recognize it and get back on the wagon nobody in recovery could go to that and not drink. I'm also from northern ireland I avoided the northwest this year for the first time in 10 years because knew it would be impossible not to drink. I doubt it's possible to go to it again for me actually which is sad but rather that than be a prisoner again. much more triggering than sitting in a bar all day imho.
Being from where I live it seems to be the normal thing to do, I am honestly living beside 3 problem drinkers, that the three houses beside me, who are all the nicest people you know, so easy to get a drink if I want one, but I'm really not want to end up at 50 still doing this same crap, (46 I am), going to the races was not the best idea, although I never drank there, went to joeys bar. Big mistake I know, but that's over no point in dwelling on that now, and it was lashing with rain you had a lucky escape, all the best on your recovery