Old 05-14-2017, 06:07 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  
Tertor

Originally Posted by SoberTyger View Post
My summer vacation this year will be going to 4 different music festivals, one in Slovenia, 2 in Romania and one here in Norway. I just need to think how musch cheaper it will be now that I don't drink, usually i would have a beer in my hand every moment i was awake at a festival and i needed a huge budget to afford it. Luckily the 3 first festivals I will go with my girlfriend, who is not a heavy drinker at all, and she will happily stay away from drinking too rather than see me getting wasted and ruin it all for both of us, so hopefully I can have a lovely time with her and get to see all the bands i want to, rather than skip half the concerts because i get too drunk and too lazy to leave the beer tent. I still need to be careful and get a plan, because at a heavy metal mjusic festival 95% of the people will drink, and most will get drunk every night and party a lot, and I need a plan to fill the gaps inbetween the concerts i want to see, the time i usually spent hammering down beers. I think i will look up some attractions and sights near the festival grounds to go and see when there is no music playing, to have something interesting to spend my time on, rather than just waiting and watching everybody else get drunk.
Going to see the sights and attractions in between the band is an awesome plan. You will have something to look forward to and you won't just be filling time, you'll be having a great time seeing new things!