Old 05-14-2017, 04:33 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
LYF7

Originally Posted by Berrybean View Post
He doesn't care, no. And he won't suddenly start to care either.

The question here is, do you care enough about yourself to remove yourself from this situation?

What do you hope to gain by staying?

PLEASE. Get away from this man.

BB

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change are the way they are and I can't change them no matter how much I try to understand them and love them better. Grant me the courage to change the actions of the one person that I can - myself! And grant me the wisdom to know the difference. (Serenity prayer, the dummies guide).
Why I stay with him, because he's become my best friend I care about him.

I'm really really mad at myself, I'm really mad I let it get this bad. And this pass weekend I overheard him and his roommate talking about another girl and trying to hook him up with her, he didn't reject his offer when a few hours he was telling me he loved me?. They were both High and drunk. I really feel like garbage. I left the house ASAP after hearing that convo.. I don't know how people can treat another person like this. And he still hasn't replaced my phone, so I had no one to call to pick me up and this happened late at night. No call or text to see where I am or if I'm alright.

I'm mad that he lie to me for months, if I had known he was an alcoholic and did cocaine, he just put on a big act that I fell for.