View Single Post
Old 09-13-2005, 07:41 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
shockozulu
Reach Out and Touch Faith

Hi. Before I address your important first post...the important stuff. They still make Cookie Crunch? What store did you find it in? Please tell me it is a chain!

Originally Posted by Midas
Deep down, I feel I owe an apology to SR and all the members. I haven't quite been my usual self, and some issues have recently surfaced. If I'm not myself, then who am I? Hmmm. Wait. Don't answer that one.
You are who you are at the moment. That's really what I believe. We all have really bad moments, the key is to letting the good outweigh the bad.

That's just wrong. I feel like a hypocrite, since I'm the one wanting to set a good example. It wasn't fair to take pot-shots either, by accusing you of not caring. That was hateful--wrong in both literal and moral terms.
This is what I'd like to see more often. An apology. We have all written posts, I bet, that we aren't the proudest of. But most of us don't have the guts to later post- I WAS WRONG!

Regarding the stipulation ''having a right to be wrong'', doesn't give me the right to be evil, to lash out at others unprovoked, or to hurt others simply because I'm hurt. When that happens, all my experience, strength, and hope just go flying out the window.
It can be hard to walk downstairs, go out the door and pick Hope off the ground under that window. But it can be done. I think this post is the first part of that process.
Peace Be With You,
~Midas~
And also with you.