View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 07:22 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
venuscat

This is actually where we started so many months ago....picking furniture online and on the phone together, with Nick measuring spaces while I drove him crazy.

The brown leather chair was the first thing I bought....the first new piece of furniture I have ever owned. And it swivels....and it is the most comfortable chair on the planet. Then the poof, and then the bed, bedside tables, lamps and then the dressing table. Gosh it took Nick a good few hours to put that together.....I remember that night well.

The orange-y canvas is a photo I took from my loungeroom window in Melbourne and the blue sky pic is one Nick took on the way back from work one day last September I think.

We had them printed on canvas and stretched onto frames. Boy that was interesting....we are now experts if anyone wants to know the best and cheapest way to do it. :-)

We have one or two of mine left to do, and then we may also put some more of my photos on the wall above the dressing table.

We have an awesome printer that does photos, so we can do it all ourselves.

Every night we look around our bedroom and think: we did this. We made this lovely room together. It is gorgeous and peaceful and we are really proud that it is ours. :-)