Old 05-10-2017, 09:02 AM
  # 140 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Sg , I can totally relate today. I woke up absolutely exhausted this morning. So I am having a partial duvet day. Me and peanut are in bed and I'm drinking coffee and Netflix cartoons while I do some Sr posting to do my daily recovery work of some sort.
Tonight is my favorite na meeting and I'm strangely really excited about it.

I still have to deal with my legal stuff today so I'm glad this is not a total empty day. I have to knock those things off my list. 2.5 more days til back to 7 days of work.

Jeez courage, that really sucks!! If I was there, I'd put you in a shopping cart and push you to work (seems more fun and stylish than a wheelchair, or say a cab?) Can you sit and shower? I don't care for baths but I remember crawling into the shower and sitting and washing myself when I was going through withdrawals so bad that I was totally cramped and rigid and could hardly move.

Alternatively, a good looking nurse and a sooner bath?

My irritation from yesterday is my landlords giving me a few hours notice only if any before coming over or sending someone here to do work. By law they are supposed to give 24 hours notice. I've been both a tenant and landlord long enough to know the residential tenancies act in and out.
Just irritated and makes me want to be snarky.
But that's not me and I want a good rental reference when I move.
Sigh. I wish I could traffic them.