Old 05-09-2017, 01:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LYF7

Advice ASAP, boyfriend hits me and breaks my belongings

The first time he ever put hands on me was a couple months into the relationships...he shoved me and I dropped to the floor when I tried walking away from him because he kept yelling at. I never thought it was a huge deal because I saw it as him thinking I was leaving the house and he was concerned for me because it was late and didn't want me out, or something. Excuses.

Fast forward to now, almost a year in.....it got more physical and verbally bad it was bad before but even worse now, he went from thinking I'm so beautiful to I'm nothing special. Long story short, I refused to give him money for weed after a night of having a couple drinks which I paid for. I refused to pull out more money....that's when he pushed me out in public, kept yelling in my face. He wouldn't let me in the house, he locked me out, and when he finally let me in he smashed my head in the wall. The whole night was him yelling at me, threatening me, pushing me onto the ground, hitting me. He has a big problem with me not spending enough money on him, I refuse to...he can bad habits that are not my problem.

He acts like he hates me now, acts Like he doesn't want me around but always asks me to come hang out...he wants me to b affectionate to him, but I'm never the one to get hugs or kisses anymore.

He is an alcoholic , he was drunk when he got physical with me, verbally sober and drunk. He just recently told me he does cocaine occasionally.
What does he act so bad to me, but still want me around ??

Can anyone relate help me out? Does this guy even like me?