View Single Post
Old 05-07-2017, 05:07 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
CanadianRose

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
totally hear ya on the photos. whatever it takes!

one time when i was mad beyond belief at hank, i took the photo of us standing together by the goal post at LAMBEAU FIELD, and tore it in two right in front of his stupid face. he bleeds green and gold as a wisconsin boy should so it was pretty much a cardinal sin.

DID.NOT.CARE. we still have both pieces.

i am so glad you have found Naranon and you LIKE it.
Ha ha, good for you! I am in that place mentally right now. Had he been here, he could have watched and gotten a no doubt really impressive (albeit pointless) speech from me as I burned the photos. I have pleeeenty to say. I know it would be wasted on him, but oh boy I do have lots of pretty strong opinions right now.

I'm cooking dinner for kids. Something that he would know NOTHING ABOUT considering he decided that the best way to spend the last night we're together for a month is on crack. We've never been apart this long and I never thought I'd be utterly thrilled at the idea of us being apart so long. I hope he's having just a great time. Whoo hoo party. He can eff off. Whatever. Tomorrow he'll be soooo depressed, poor baby. That's assuming he hasn't pawned a couple of guns or something and has enough money to get through all day tomorrow and miss rehab "because he got high, because he got high, because he got hiiiigh".

When in the hell do I get to be narcissistic and irresponsible and not care about anything?!? Oh, that would be never. Screw him.