Old 09-13-2005, 06:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
jbm125
Jack

Hi Brutal Truth....you dog you<BG>. Think about strawberries. I love strawberries, especially when they are fresh. At the height of the season, I think, "I'll have 1 or 2 abd that won't make my allergies kick in. And they don't. So the next time I have a chance I'll eat 4 or 5 and when I don't have an allergisc reaction I figure I'm OK. The next time I get strawberries I eat a quart and ny face breaks out, I itch terribly and i think , "that's enuf", and then I want more I'm allergic to strawberries.
Read or reread 'The Doctor's Opinion". I have an allergy to booze. I drink a litle bit and I'ts kinda OK. Then I drink a little more and that's OK too. By that time I'm ready to buy a liter of vodka and I'm sure it won't have a big impact on me. (HA) It destroys me for days.
Rubbing alcohol? Let us know when the funeral will be.
You picked up cuz you're an alcoholic. You picked up cuz you thought you could kill the pain for an hour or 2. You picked up cuz you're not working the program, calling your sponsor and/or other drunks, going to meetings, praying; and you're being selfish. You're not only hurting yourself but also those who still care about you.
God bless