Old 05-06-2017, 02:26 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
sugarangel

I am currently in Xanax wds, and have been off and on for a while now. They are like a rollercoaster, and hard to predict. Loss of sleep, appetite, and massive anxiety are pretty normal for the first two weeks or so, then it starts to get better. It will come in waves after that. And, sometimes it can be pretty intense, but not as bad as those first two weeks.
This is how the Xanax wds affect me, but everyone is different. I hope this helps in some small way. I am 10 days in this go round, and the wd symptoms are the same as before, but not nearly as intense. Best advice I can give is go with it. Don't fight the wds. Try and work through them,. They will get better. Worrying about the wds and how bad they were going to get and how long they would last only made my already massive anxiety worse. I had day long panic attacks, and the only way I got through them was to keep telling myself that it was just wd symptoms. That I wasn't really going to die or go crazy. I had to give in to get calm. This worked for me, and I just wanted to share it with you.
Good luck, and keep posting. Let us know how you are doing. You aren't alone.