View Single Post
Old 09-12-2005, 08:34 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
angelgirl
You're never alone!!

Hey brutal, how are you doin? Yes, I have done that tye of thing many times, only, I flushed my pills, only to be pacing and really sorry later...
Here's something I found to be really funny at the time, and still now when I think about it, and I can;t remember word for word, but the REASON I found it so funny, was because I RELATED SO much to it, The person ( and I can't even remember who it was, I wish I did, but it was here on SR, I would give credit to them, if I remembered who it was ).
They said, they flushed their pills down the toilet many times, only to be scuba diving for them later..

It's best to get rid of the stuff all together.. People will do some pretty nasty things, including digging drugs out of dirty slimy garbage, even 9f it's covered in slim, doesn't matter, druggies will use it, if they aren't ready to get sme help yet..
So can you relate? Are you ready?
Hows the anxiety now? Getting any better yet? I'll be here on and off tonight, if you need to post back and forth.. It's best just not to pick up.. But if you have, still, you can post. Theres always a new start right now.. Right??
Hope it's getting better..
Love, Becky