View Single Post
Old 05-03-2017, 03:44 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
CanadianRose

Originally Posted by atalose View Post
That's the important part!!!!

I witnessed my ex on the phone a number of times calling rehabs and talking to his HR department about a medical leave.

He actually even went to one for a day and half and checked himself out - his excuse..............now wait for it.......was that they were all addicts in there and he didn't want to be around addicts!!!!! wasn't good for him to try and recover!!! hahahahahaha he was high again in 2 hours.

He then went and signed up for an out patient treatment and went once a week for a week!!!

No matter what he does and hopefully he will actually go to an inpatient rehab time is what matters..............lots of time...........lots of your time witnessing recovery for a long period of time. And what becomes even more important then going to rehab is what his recovery plan looks like when he gets out.

Hoping he follows through, praying you get some relief soon.
Yeah, I'm thinking if he winds up blowing this off, he's done for. He seemed really depressed this morning. And that's so funny about yours not wanting to be around a bunch of addicts, LOL! He said yesterday that his major problem was depression, not crack. That crack wasn't that big of a deal. I was like "uh huh". I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd looked for a depression inpatient center because he has a real problem with the idea of being a crackhead. I'm thinking that the best way to avoid being thought of as a crack addict is to not go and blow your paychecks, savings and credit cards on crack, but what do I know?

So yeah, we shall see.