View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 02:46 PM
  # 303 (permalink)  
finaltime

Sugar I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. I am home today, wasn't feeling good yesterday or this am so called off. Of course the addict voice is going off today all about how I will be fired.

lord.

drinking hot lemon water and watching impractical jokers. Sober. Its crazy how the stinking thinking can get to us at the times when it should leave us be.

I appreciate everyone on this thread. I need a meeting. That always helps!!! But cheers to a day staying in taking care of me. Had such a good weekend, 2 weekends in a row of getting out with others. Last weekend bubble run and camping, this weekend talent show at work, dinner at my friends then took her to watch my friend sing in this chorus. It was amazing. Sat was pick up my kid then soccer then shopping with my mom and lunch with her. She has 18 months now and so nice to be around. SO NICE.

Then I cleaned and a friend picked us up, on the way to another friends house I started feeling the scratchy throat. BAM sick on sunday and today okay but today better. This am when the alarm went off I couldn't think of it...

life will go on. I could be where I have been before and boy was that bad. Sobbing in meetings, puking and pooping at the same time, at the chinese police station blacked out, broke, jobless, high, man left me, and lost soul...
today things are better but you see how i have to go through the list?????

They could always be better or worst. But for this moment right now I am okay.

Love you guys