Old 05-01-2017, 04:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lolitalola

I just need to talk to people who understand- it's over

So from around Jan things were not good and I couldn't figure out what was going on. AH had still not drank since may except that bender in Jan.
He moved out the start of march saying he needed space and we could get counselling. I didn't see it coming I was devastated.

Went round and found bottles in the in he admitted he was back drinking and I was the only one that ever had a problem and he could control it.

None of that matters as I found out he was sleeping with someone within 2 weeks of leaving. Also found out he was sleeping with our 21 year old granny flat tenant from dec-feb. He lied his ass off of course but I messaged her and also managed to read his text on iMessage.

So I'm grieving for the loss. 15 years marriage and I've tried so damn hard. I feel like I'm broken and no one will
Ever want me as the other woman is 15 years younger. I'm struggling with the 3 kids and their schedules. We still have the same finances also I have to figure out and see a lawyer. My kids don't get to see him much any more as his shift work is everywhere he has offered to come round and see them but it's so painful still.

Any advice would be appreciated as people have always been so kind here. I'm a mess.