View Single Post
Old 04-28-2017, 12:11 AM
  # 347 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

PJ meant to add you into that post, I know yesterday would have been emotional, you are beginning to have to live with the results of your drinking and the problems it caused. I don't know whether your familial relationships are down to the ex or down to the self absorbtion of active addiction over time. End result is the same any way I guess, and you are finding a way of living with it. I feel your determination to invest yourself in your recovery shows a strong positive person who intends to find a way to live a full life again. I have absolutely no doubt that you will.

Hugs all and appreciation for your continued thoughts/prayers for my folks. Is it too selfish of me to hope to get back out to Spain for a day or two next week and see my hubby? Perhaps, but I do anyway. If I don't do that, I have no idea when I will next see him, because realistically I need to be around when father first comes home to see what his need are and that they are being met by social care rather than my mum.