View Single Post
Old 09-11-2005, 08:50 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Jane63

****{Angel}}}
Hi hun! Well, I wasn't on at all yesterday or last night but I sure hope you are feeling better by now!
I have noticed that I get more panic/anxiety attacks at night...especially late at night. Not sure why but sometimes I think I go through manic phases or something and get those when I am "coming down"...I dunno{?}
I have found that the best thing for me to do is just to get my butt to bed when I feel that way, watch some TV and try to drift off to sleep. Sometimes that doesn't always work and I will get up to have a cig {yes, STILL smoking!ugg!} and flip through a magazine. During the day if I feel anxiety coming on {even after I have taken the Xanax I am prescribed} I just have to find a way to stay busy, but if all else fails and I run out of stuff to do I will try to get in a nap which usually helps.
You do seem to suffer from this alot hun and I would definately be discussing that with your doctor. Maybe there are other medications or coping skills or something that he can suggest.
One thing we both know is that it does pass so I sure hope you are feeling better!
****{HUGS}}} Hang in there!
Jane